WELDING ROBOT OPERATOR APPLY
FINANCIAL SPECIALIST APPLY
PURCHASING SPECIALIST APPLY
People are our most valuable capital! KARIERA at Edbak Sp. z o.o. We provide opportunities for personal development and education, opportunities to exchange views and present your own innovative ideas. Join the team – we are looking for cooperation engineers, constructors, technicians, CNC machine operators and specialists in the field of sales and marketing.
We are looking for ambitious and active people who want to develop professionally. These people must share with us the passion to develop a company offering products and services to local and foreign markets.
Tel: 081 5628 119 ext. 118
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016, hereinafter: “GDPR”) I inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Edbak Sp. z o.o., Piotrowice 186, 23-107 Strzyżewice,
- contact with the Personal Data Administrator – email@example.com,
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitments in Edbak Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Piotrowice. The basis for processing personal data is:
a.art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary to take action at the request of you as a data subject before the conclusion of the contract
b.art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR – establishing, investigating or defending claims between you and the Administrator –
c. pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a – your consent, in the event of providing the Administrator with the content of the attached documents, in particular in the content of the CV or cover letter, personal data that are not required by the Administrator and which go beyond the scope of personal data specified in art. 22  § 1 and § 4 of the Labor Code, and your consent to the processing of these data in the form of their storage in the recruitment documentation in paper or electronic form.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process, but no longer than for a period of 6 months after the end of the recruitment process, after which the data will be stored for a period appropriate for limitation of claims and punishable acts. The Administrator may store your personal data for a longer period than indicated only if it results from an obligation imposed on the Administrator by the provisions of generally applicable law, or if there will be another basis for processing your data specified in art. 6 clause 1 GDPR.
- the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, entities cooperating in the recruitment process, as well as processing entities to which the administrator entrusts data for processing on behalf of the administrator in accordance with art. 28 GDPR, in particular entities providing IT and legal services to the administrator
- you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, in the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- providing personal data required by the Administrator in the content of the application form is voluntary, and failure to provide data will prevent you from taking part in the recruitment. You do not agree to the processing of personal data that you have made available in the content of the attached documents, in particular in the content of the CV or cover letter, which are not required by the Administrator and which go beyond the scope of personal data specified in art. 22  § 1 and § 4 of the Labor Code, will prevent the Administrator from including such documents in the recruitment process.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the terms set out in the recruitment regulations, the consequence of such processing will be contact only with selected candidates
- data will not be transferred to a third country (outside the European Union and the European Economic Area)